Want to Play the best Courses at the Lowest Rates?
Big Summer Golf Card® leads the market with best golf rates since 1992 - unlimited play and no blackouts!
Just one card offers you the best value unrestricted golf possible at favorite courses in Southwest, South, Central and Northeast Florida.
Expanding every year by adding new courses the Big Summer Golf Card main season is May through October, but many courses offer special rates in April, November and December as well!
Each year our participating golf courses commit to special rates not available to the general public. In addition a select number of courses are on The Big Money Tour℠ offering you the chance to win big and share in $30,000 of monthly prizes!
As a cardholder your benefits include:
- Preferred green fees and cart at a wide selection of courses. Rates are updated on the website regularly so check often
- Minimum 25% reduction or more in daily green fees at clubs denoted as "Exclusive" courses. These are clearly marked on the website and in the Golf Guide
- Automatic entry to The Big Money Tour℠ with cash and prizes totalling $5,000 a month - $30,000 over the 6 months of the Tour!(See menu tab for full details about the Tour)
- Many courses offer special rates in April and November and December as well
- Big Summer Golf Card Golf Guide published annually showing all clubs with rate information and location maps. Available at all participating course pro shops and retail and business locations around town
- Play dates reserved at leading private clubs giving exclusive access to cardholders
- Ongoing email alerts with offers, promotions, news and events at all area courses. Sign up to be kept informed!
- Area course tournaments for Big Summer Golf Card holders only – a great way to compete and make new friends
- Continually updated website showing rates and other information
2021 CONTEST AND CONTEST RULES
1. The Big Money Tour℠ 2021!
The entry requirement for the 2021 Big Money Tour is 4 rounds of golf played in a calendar month at any one or more of the “Exclusive” participating courses! No need to keep scores, no need to post play all you have to do is play your favorite game and sign in at the pro shop. See the Big Money Tour tab on the navigation bar above for full details and play your way into winning big!
2. Monthly Prize Drawing:
Big Summer Golf Card appreciates the support of all our card holders who make this summer golf program such a big success. As a way to thank our loyal card holders, Big Summer Golf Card will hold a random monthly drawing from all valid 2020 card holders and give away 3 prizes!
Starting May 29th and subsequently each month on the last Tuesday of the month through October a random drawing will be made from all 2021 Big Summer Golf Card holders for 3 winners. Prizes will comprise new golf equipment and be selected by Big Summer Golf Card. Winners will be contacted by email within 3 business days of the drawing and the prizes will be mailed or presented within 10 business days of the drawing.
3. Hole In One Contest:
Get a Hole in One at any participating Big Summer Golf Card courses during the summer season (May 1 to October 31) and get entered into a Grand Prize Shoot Out at the end of the season!
All 2021 Big Summer Golf Card holders are eligible to enter the Fourth Annual Hole In One Shoot Out for a grand prize and cash payout subject to the following rules:
- Must be a 2021 Big Summer Golf Card holder and achieve a validated Hole in One on any of the golf courses participating with Big Summer Golf Card in 2021. The website contains a listing of all current participating clubs and courses. The Hole In One must occur between May 1 and October 31, 2021 to qualify.
- To be validated the Hole In One must be confirmed by the Golf Professional at the club where the Hole In One occurred and notified to Big Summer Golf Card by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every validated Hole In One submitted for a Big Summer Golf Card holder will permit that card holder to take part in an end of season Shoot Out at a day, time and place to advised. A Hole In One at the Shoot Out will qualify the successful card holder for a Grand Prize!
- Two Shoot Outs will be held. The first for the Grand Prize under International Hole In One rules. The second Shoot Out will be a closest to the pin contest for cash prizes.
- Prize details will be announced closer to the date. Just make sure to have your summer Hole In One confirmed to Big Summer Golf Card by November 5th 2021 to make sure of an entry.