Grand Prize $1,000: Robert Hougrand, Venice;
2nd Prize $500: Thomas Gaul, Sarasota;
3rd Prize $500: Jacqueline Myhrberg, Port Charlotte;
4th Prize $250: Richard Coleman, Port Charlotte;
5th Prize $250: Joel Cornett, Port Charlotte;
6th Prize Golf Certificates: Philip E. Benton III, Port Charlotte;
7th Prize Golf Certificates: Bonnie Wiskowski, Englewood;
8th Prize Golf Certificates: John Hayes, Venice;
9th Prize Golf Equipment: Michael Hall, Sarasota;
10th Prize Golf Equipment: James Chisman, Venice;
Grand Prize $1,000: Nancy Greene, Rotonda West;
2nd Prize $500: Wayne Boatman, Rotonda West;
3rd Prize $500: David Swanson, Osprey;
4th Prize $250: Clifford Menter, Venice;
5th Prize $250: George Sherknus Jr, Venice;
6th Prize 24 Golf Certificates: Jan Rosenbaum, Sarasota;
7th Prize 24 Golf Certificates: Jim Roberts, Cortez;
8th Prize 24 Golf Certificates: George N. Kukich, Nokomis;
9th Prize Golf Equipment: Michael Genest, Rotonda West;
10th Prize Golf Equipment: Gary Draper, Port Charlotte.
Grand Prize $1,000, Peter J. Fernandes, Englewood;
2nd Prize $500: Donald Steinwachs, Sarasota;
3rd Prize $500: George Miarecki, Bradenton;
4th Prize $250: Mark Ford, Sarasota;
5th Prize $250: Stuart Naismith, Manchester, UK;
6th Prize 24 Golf Certificates: Patrick Gorczyca Parma, Michigan;
7th Prize 24 Golf Certificates: John Howard, Venice;
8th Prize 24 Golf Certificates: Vernon Ballinger, Parrish;
9th Prize Golf Equipment: Ulrich Adam, Wisconsin and Sarasota;
10th Prize Golf Equipment: Paul Roth, North Port.
The awards were presented by Michael Passilla at The Meadows pro shop.
Venetian Golf & River Club, 18 holes, championship course in a WCI Community bordering the Myakka River. A private course with open green fee times.
Waterford Golf Club, a 27 hole Ted McAnlis designed championship course within a semi-private community located close to the heart of Venice.
Tatum Ridge Golf Links, 18 holes of championship golf designed by Ted McAnlis and rated by Golf Digest as one of the Best Places to Play Golf in area.
Calusa Lakes Golf Club is a rolling, 18 holes, championship course set in a wooded terrain giving a rare mid-Atlantic feel to the course.
Jacaranda West Country Club, 18 holes updated recently by Chip Powell in a private, member owned club offering limited greens fee play.
Mangrove Bay Club Mangrove Bay is a par-72 championship golf course located on 180 beautifully maintained acres in northeast St Petersburg.
Rotonda Golf & Country Club boasts 5 unique and independent courses offering 99 holes of golf. Located close to the Gulf and Englewood Beach these courses challenge every level of play.
Capri Isles Golf Club, one of the oldest, semi-private, 18 holes course in Venice, rebuilt in 2003 and offering some of the best value golf in area.
- We have been able to play every week at different courses, thanks to the Big Summer card. Mike W.
- Wow, double wow, yowza! Bill H.
- Great organization, everyone should get a Big Summer card. George S.
- I've bought the card for 21 years and would not do anything different! It's a great program! Stuart M.
- Winning $1,000 on The Big Money Tour for playing my favorite game, it's a no brainer! Thank you Big Summer Golf! Joan C.
- My BSG card has paid for itself 5 times over this summer! The courses you offer are outstanding. Steve K.
- Thank you all at Big Summer Golf. The card has saved me a bunch of money this year and I appreciate it! John D.
- Great bargain and a great selection of courses to play. Richard C.
- This is my first year on the card and I have found so many courses I did not even know about ! Peter B.
- I wouldn't golf with anything else in the summer. Your card gets me on the courses I love! David K.